Visit Naughty Editions here – or read on
Chrissie Bentley is the author of eight erotic novels and a myriad short stories, published both in print and online. The editor of Xcite Books’ recent Bad Girl’s Sweet Kiss anthology of oral sex stories, she also appears in the recently published Best Women’s Erotica 2011.
* Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
… Drew Barrymore
* What is your favorite way to relax after a hard day working and writing?
…actually, writing is relaxing, so that’s what I do.
* What is the one era you would love to go visit and why?
… the late Victorian era; any excuse to wear a corset and bustle
* Have you ever faked sick?
… who me? Never!
* Do you believe in love at first sight?
… completely and constantly
* What is your perfect pizza?
… Ham and pineapple.
* Do you have a celebrity crush?
… Aside from Drew Barrymore? Jessica Harper
* If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
… something that everybody searches for on Google…
* Out of all your books, do you have a favorite one? If not, then which one
is closest to?
…Below Blue London… erotica, time travel and the supernatural, set
in my favorite city in the world
* What character out of all your books is the closest to your personality?
All my stories are first person and at least partially autobiographical, so I’d have to say – me
* If you could make a movie of any one of your books which one would you choose and who would you cast at the h/h?
Miss America, which draws on some of my nastiest fantasies and features some of the most repulsive characters I’ve ever created. Anne Hathaway would play me; Kyra Knightley has a role… and so do Johnny Depp, David Tennant and, oddly, Mel Gibson. His character is nicknamed Pencil Dick.
* Who is your favorite author?
Historically, Charles Dickens and Christopher Isherwood. Currently, Connie Willis and Jacqueline Carey.
* What is the weirdest thing a reviewer has ever said about one of your books?
Not sure it’s weird, but one review obviously mixed up the characters in my book with those from another, and more or less created a whole new story…
* What is the nicest thing a reviewer has ever said about one of your books?
I was once called the Oracle of Oral Sex… and the Bard of the Blowjob. I was very happy with those!
* Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are 2 things on it?
Kittens and vintage erotica
* What is your favorite color besides YELLOW? I know everyone love yellow.
Red. And black.
* Boxers or briefs?
* Red Pill or Blue Pill?
Oh, always the blue one.